Trailside Bike Park, Park City, UT
We’ll folks, old man winter shut us down:( But the good news is, we finished approx. 80% of Phase 1! Leaving 25% to complete when we come back in the spring. As soon as the snow melts and the ground dries out, we will be back to dial everything in and hopefully transition into Phase 2. Also, we would like to help promote and produce a grand opening of phase 1 in the spring sometime. If anyone has any resources or experience with event production, we could use your help.
Phase 1 Consturction Status:
- Beginner Flow Trial: 95% complete. We still have to work out some flow & drainage issues.
- Beginner Skills Trail: 95% complete. We need to add some dirt features in places and dial everything.
- Beginner Pumptrack: 80% complete. We still have to work out some flow & drainage issues.
- Intermediate Slopestyle Trail: 70% complete. We are more than half finished with the earthwork and have pre-fabed many of the wood features.
- Return Trail: 50% complete. Awaiting final alignment and grooming.
- THE BIKE PARK IS STILL A CONSTRUCTION ZONE AND IS CLOSED UNTIL COMPLETE NEXT SPRING. I KNOW ITS HARD, BUT PLEASE STAY OFF. THANKS